Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i.am.me;;and.no.one.can.change.that.


I am a teenager trying to make it out with a smile.
I wonder what I'm going to do with my life.
I hear music constantly.
I see beauty in everything.
I want to have a plan.
I am that friend who is always making a fool of herself.

I pretend I am a rock star and have dance parties by myself.
I feel like every living being does.
I touch lives everyday, or at least try to.
I worry about my parents and whether or not they will last.
I cry about stress, friends, and family.
I am a beautiful person, inside and out.

I understand that no matter how hard I try, everything won't be perfect.
I say things I shouldn't sometimes.
I dream big.
I try to beat my personal best in everything.
I hope to change the world.
I am me, and no one can change that.
lovelovelove
-S-

No comments:

Post a Comment